If you received a 'Wrong Mounting' notification, then one or both of the following occurred:
- You incorrectly inserted your CITYPLAY sensors into your straps.
- You incorrectly placed your straps onto your boots.
As a result, the only data that you'll receive from your post-session analysis includes the duration of your activity.
- Mounting your CITYPLAY device correctly is required for your sensors to accurately record your session data.
- Before your next activity, we highly recommend reading this article to learn how to properly strap your CITYPLAY device onto your boots.
- Receiving this indication means that the PDF activity report of the relevant session won't be sent to the contacts that are found under 'Activity reports' in your 'Privacy Settings'.
Suggested article: How do I strap my CITYPLAY device onto my boots?
Please sign in to leave a comment.