How to perform a hard reset to your sensor:
- Remove your sensor from the CITYPLAY case.
- Identify the button on the side of your sensor.
- Use a pin to press down and hold the sensor button for 12 seconds (hard reset).
- Make sure to release the button at the end of the 12 seconds.
- Your sensor light should now be off.
- Next, use the pin to press the button once (this turns the sensor back on).
- Lastly, place your sensor back inside the case.
- If your case is not plugged into the charger, then your sensors will go into rest mode and not flash any light (to preserve battery life).
- If your case is plugged into the charger, then your lights will shine the color according to your sensor's battery life.
- This completes a hard reset.
- Your sensors will only record a session upon being removed from the CITYPLAY case.
- Performing a hard reset to a sensor that is blinking white will not delete any data from the relevant sensor.