Multiple players can use the same CITYPLAY device as long as:
- Each player has a valid membership.
- Not sure if you have a valid membership? Read this article to find out.
- The CITYPLAY device is being used by one player at a time.
- All players who aren't using the device ensure that the sensors are unpaired to their app.
- The player using the device ensures that the sensors are paired to their app.
Please see our suggestions below:
- Each player using the CITYPLAY device must have a valid membership and registered profile on the CITYPLAY app. This way, each player can monitor their stats / performance trends separately.
- When you are done using the CITYPLAY device and prior to giving it to a different player, confirm the following:
- Your recently performed session(s) successfully synced onto your CITYPLAY account.
- The sensors are unpaired from your account. To check that your sensors successfully unpaired from your profile, open the CITYPLAY app and go to 'CITYPLAY Account' in 'Settings'.
- After the sensors are unpaired from your account, they are now ready to be paired to a new CITYPLAY account / used by a different player.