When your sensors are inside the case and plugged into the charger, they'll shine a solid light (green / orange / red).
When your sensors are inside the case and not plugged into the charger, then your sensors will go into rest mode and not flash any light (to preserve battery life).
Read this article to see where you can view your sensors' status on the app (ex. battery %, recording status, connection status).
BLINKING BLUE LIGHTS
Status: Active - Recording data
BLINKING WHITE LIGHTS
Status: Syncing data to the CITYPLAY app
(Status of sensors inside the case & connected to the charger)
SOLID GREEN LIGHTS
Battery %: 100%-35%
Battery life in rest mode: 10 days
SOLID ORANGE LIGHTS
Battery %: 34%-20%
Battery life in rest mode: 4 days
SOLID RED LIGHTS
Battery %: 19%-0%
Battery life in rest mode: cannot start an activity; sensors require charging
Additional light indications to be aware of and what to do if you are experiencing one of them:
Green, red & blue blinking lights:
- The sensor is updating to the newest firmware version. The lights will flash these colors until the update is completed.
- Please read this article for more information on updating your sensor to the newest firmware version.
- How to check if my sensors are ready for a session
- How do I charge my sensors?
- Where can I find my sensors firmware version on the CITYPLAY app?
- Where can I find my sensors' hardware version on the CITYPLAY app?
- CITYPLAY sensors' battery performance, explained
- How do I view the battery status of my sensors on the CITYPLAY app?