How to view the status of your sensors on the CITYPLAY app:
- Open your CITYPLAY app.
- Go to 'Activities'.
- On the top right of the screen, you will see the 'Sensor Status' featured as: 'L' and 'R'.
- Press the 'Sensor Status' display for a closer view (battery status view) of your sensors.
- NOTE: Your sensors and phone must be within Bluetooth reach for the 'Sensor Status' to appear. If your sensors and phone are out of Bluetooth reach, then the app will lose connection to your sensors.
What can the 'Sensor Status' tell you?
- The battery percentage of each sensor.
- That your sensors are actively 'Recording' a session.
- The last time the app was connected to your sensors.
- That the app lost connection to your sensors.
*Below are examples of the main sensor statuses*
Last connected to your sensors
App lost connection to your sensors indication