Congratulations on completing your registration on the CITYPLAY app! Now, we will guide you step-by-step on how to conduct an activity and view your sessions' data on the app!
- CITYPLAY's automatic detection and analysis are not affected by the different types of playing surfaces or weather conditions (indoor or outdoor pitches).
- You can only record one session at a time!
- Your phone is not needed to start and end a session.
STEP 1 - Make sure your sensors are ready to record an activity
Refer to this article to make sure that your sensors are ON, charged, and ready to record an activity.
STEP 2 - Start an activity
- Remove both sensors from the CITYPLAY case (this action triggers your session to start).
- Your sensor lights should now blink BLUE.
- A blinking BLUE light indicates that your activity is automatically being recorded.
- You can also verify that your session is recording from the 'Activities' screen on your app (your sensors and phone must be within Bluetooth reach to see this indication).
- Open the CITYPLAY app.
- Go to 'Activities'.
- On the top right of the screen, the 'Sensor Status' should say: 'Rec'.
STEP 3 - Meet CITYPLAY's minimal activity threshold
It is extremely important to be aware that there is a minimal activity threshold that must be met for the CITYPLAY system to register your performance as a valid activity. Failure to meet the threshold requirement will result in an unrecognizable session that will automatically be deleted by our system.
CITYPLAY's activity threshold requires you to complete a minimum of:
In addition to at least one of the following:
STEP 4 - Strap your CITYPLAY device onto your boots
Watch this video to learn how to strap your CITYPLAY device onto your boots.
- Insert the right sensor into the right strap (Marked as R gray).
- Insert the left sensor into the left strap (Marked as L pink).
- Verify that the sensor light is visible through the smaller strap hole.
- Place the right strap onto your right boot.
- Place the left strap onto your left boot.
STEP 5 - End an activity
- Remove your sensors from your straps.
- Place your sensors back inside the CITYPLAY case (this action triggers your session to end).
- Your sensor lights should now blink white.
- A blinking white light indicates that your activity's data is stored in the sensor and is ready to be synced onto the app.
- NOTE: Only one session can be stored on your sensors at a time. Therefore, after conducting a session, you must first sync your recent session's data onto the app, and after that, you can begin your next session.
STEP 6 - Sync your activity's data onto the app
- Open the CITYPLAY app on your mobile device.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is ON.
- Keep your phone and sensors in close proximity to one another.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Your new activity will automatically pop up on your app.
- Select the activity type: Match or Training.
- Complete your activity details.
- Now, analyze your session's data!
Suggested articles to help you get started:
Please sign in to leave a comment.