Step 1 - Download the CITYPLAY app
Step 2 - Sign up
- Open the CITYPLAY app.
- Press 'Sign up with Email'.
- Begin setting up your profile.
Step 3 - Set up your profile
- Set up your player profile by adding your personal and playing information.
- Players ≤ 16 years old will need to enter a guardian's email address (your guardian's email address must be different than the email used to sign up to your account).
- Press the blue arrow to continue to the next step.
Step 3 - Assign yourself to a team (optional)
- You can optionally assign yourself to a specific team by tapping on your default team assignment 'Playermaker football club' and filling in your new team details. Please refer to this article to learn how to successfully assign yourself to a specific team.
- Press 'done' to continue to the next step.
Step 4 - Verify your account
- Next, a Verification Code will be sent to the email address that you used to sign up.
- Go to your email and retrieve your Verification Code.
- After, enter your Verification Code onto the app and press 'confirm'.
Step 5 - Pair your sensors & activate your CITYPLAY membership
- You'll now be taken to 'Start pairing'.
Attempt to pair your sensors.
- If your sensors paired successfully, then this means that your membership was also activated successfully. If this is the case, you won't be required to enter your Activation Code into the app.
- If your sensors didn't pair successfully, then you'll be taken to 'Account Activation' where you will need to enter your Activation Code. Please refer to this article if you're not sure where to find your Activation Code.
- Enter your Activation Code onto the app and press 'Activate membership'.
- Your CITYPLAY membership will now be activated.
*Make sure to enter your Activation Code in all capital letters*