A solid sensor light means that your sensor is charging successfully. If one or both of your sensor lights are not flashing a solid color (green / orange / red) when plugged into the charger, then this means that the relevant sensor is not charging successfully.
NOTE: If one or both of your sensors' lights is flashing a solid color when plugged into the charger, but the battery percentage on the app is not rising, then the relevant sensor(s) is not charging successfully.
Follow these steps to identify and troubleshoot your sensor(s) charging issue
- Use the charging cable that you received in your CITYPLAY kit to charge your sensors. If you do not have the charging cable that came inside your kit, then make sure you're using the correct charging cable, a USB-C cable.
- Make sure your sensors are up-to-date with the latest Firmware Version.
- Make sure your app is up-to-date with the latest App Version.
- Place both sensors inside the case and plug the case into the charger for 15 minutes.
- Observe your sensors' lights. After, if one or both of your sensors aren't charging successfully, select the relevant article to troubleshoot the issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.