This article is relevant if both of your sensors' lights are off or blinking while connected to the charger. Before following the below troubleshooting, please make sure to read this article first: Troubleshoot a charging issue.
Troubleshooting steps for both sensors are not charging
*Observe if the non-charging sensors begin charging properly (solid color) after each step*
- Video recording the below steps will help the CITYPLAY support team resolve the relevant charging issue as fast as possible.
- Place both sensors inside the case and plug the case into the charger.
- Charge your CITYPLAY case with a different USB-C cable that you know works.
- Charge your CITYPLAY case with a different wall charger that you know works.
- Clean your non-charging sensors and case.
- Perform a hard reset to both sensors.