Where to find your skill scores on the CITYPLAY app:
- Open your CITYPLAY app.
- Go to 'Me'.
- Your skill scores are located at the top of your screen.
You must perform 3 matches that are at least 20 minutes to unlock your skill scores.
Skill scores FAQ
What are the skill scores and how're they calculated?
- Skill scores (unlike your match scores) reflect your overall skills and performance, based on aggregated data from several matches.
- Skill scores are taken from matches that were performed in the past 3 months, where at least 20 minutes of playing time were detected, and compare you to top players of your age, gender, and the field position indicated in your profile.
- Each skill score requires sufficient data from valid matches to calculate the score. If you have not played enough matches, then your skills cannot be calculated accurately and will not be presented. Additionally, matches played more than 3 months ago are considered too old to reflect your current skills.
- As we gather new data from our user community, we add those datasets to our scoring system and use them to inform and improve the overall accuracy of the scores. Improvements are seen by users in period updates to our scoring system, which can affect the existing scores users have received.
What is the purpose of the skill scores?
- Skill scores are supposed to help enable players of any age or gender to understand their current performance, and maximize their skill levels.
Which skills are included in the skill scores?
- There are 5 skills included in your skill scores: 3 technical and 2 physical. These include Two-Footed, First Touch, Dribbling, Speed, and Agility. Each main skill is complemented with metrics specific to the calculation of each score.
How are the match scores presented?
- Just like match scores, each skill score is presented from 40-99. A score of 99 indicates your performance placed in the top 5% of your segment, while a score of 40 indicates the same, but for the bottom 5%.
NOTE: Each skill requires sufficient data from valid matches to calculate the score. If you have not played enough matches, then your skills cannot be calculated accurately and will not be presented. Additionally, matches played more than 3 months ago are considered too old to reflect your current skills.
Please sign in to leave a comment.