There are 3 ways to tell if your sensors are ready for a session:
- Remove your sensors from the case.
- Blue light = sensor is recording a session.
- No light = sensor is OFF or has zero battery. Plug your case into the charger to turn the sensor ON / to charge your sensors.
- Red light = sensor has a low battery and requires charging.
- White light = sensor contains data from a recent session that needs to be synced or deleted prior to conducting a new activity.
- Check your sensors' status from the app.
- Refer to this article to see your sensors' battery status on the app.
- Plug your case into the charger to observe your sensors' light indications.
- Green or orange lights mean that you have enough battery to conduct a session.
Please sign in to leave a comment.